Collection of your Personal Data
We use the information you provide about yourself when booking only to complete that booking. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that booking, if necessary. We collect email addresses from enquirers and those requesting to receive email newsletters. We collate this information to:
- Enable us to respond to enquirers
- MailChimp: Luxury Stays Queenstown manually transfers your name and email address to our MailChimp account for sending newsletters in the event that you have signed up and opted-in to our Newsletter Service. All newsletters contain an unsubscribe function. Personal Data is used for the purpose of providing you with your booking confirmation and is the full extent of the data that you provide us as outlined above.
- No information is shared or sold to any third party company.
- We will immediately remove you from our database if requested.
Usage of Your Personal Data
- Without the above prescribed Personal Data we would be unable to provide you with the services you request. Above and beyond making the necessary booking(s) on your behalf, we use your Personal Data to:
- Improve our customer service to you. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service enquiries and support needs more efficiently;
- Personalise the response our reservations consultants provide to you. Your data helps us to ensure that we are providing you the best possible advice and information to match your requirements;
- Improve our Service. We may use feedback you provide to improve our Services. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers as a group use our Websites and all channels of communication. We use it to diagnose and fix problems you might have while using the Website;
- Process payments. We may use the information you provide when making a booking to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service as outlined above;
- Comply with accounting and legal legislation. In some cases we use your data to invoice you, keep you in our accounting system or in the legal archives as needed by the law;
- Honour our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of Personal Data is to meet our contractual obligations to you to provide our Services;
- Inform you of new products, promotions, travel news and advice, surveys or other company improvement or training activities. We send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- Send periodic emails. We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to the booking of our services via our Websites. Your email address will also be used to respond to your enquiries, questions, send you travel booking confirmations, and/or other requests. We may use the email address you provide to send you emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Personal Data?
We do our very best to make sure your data is and remains 100% confidential. This includes but is not limited to HTTPS/SSL, SSH and other encryption protocols for data access. Should you wish to understand more, please contact us at [email protected] for full compliance details.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we will endeavour to resolve any issues quickly. In the unlikely event of a dispute, it will be handled by the Luxury Stays Queenstown General Manager.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to object to the processing and collection of your personal data, and to withdraw your consent at any time, except where otherwise determined by applicable law. Please understand that removing yourself from our databases may jeopardise our ability to provide you with your requested booking services. You can unsubscribe from e-mails from Luxury Stays Queenstown by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our communications or by notifying us in person via email at [email protected]. By making enquiries and reservations on our Websites and on other channels such as via phone and email you are accepting this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please immediately stop using our services and request the deletion of your data. Your continued use of the service will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.